The Chamber Wants to Showcase Your Photography!
The Chamber is currently creating a new Community Guide to be launched in August 2012. We want to showcase local talent through photography and we are looking for images of Huntington Beach.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are currently looking for the following photographs:
* Quality of life - It's a great place to live!
* Health & recreation - outdoor and indoor
* Water sports & surfing
* Business - buildings, business interaction, etc.
* Architecture & scenery
* Great local events - including iconic HB events
* Anything that you think showcases the HB lifestyle!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you think you have what it takes, we want to see what you got! Amateur photographers are encouraged to submit. Judging will be done by the HBCOC staff and Chamber Marketing Partners.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
* First Place - a free 1/6 page b/w ad in the buyer's guide for your business!
* Second Place - a gift certificate for dinner for two at a local restaurant
* Photo credit will be given for all photographs used in the guide - print and online
HOW TO SUBMIT
* TO: Please send all photograph submissions to email@example.com
* SUBJECT: Include name of your business
* FILE: JPEG or PDF. You may submit low resolution JPEGS or send high resolution versions through an online sending service. We will ask for high resolution versions once
Monday, June 4
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Marilee Movius, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-500-6104